Silverfin Girls Class of 2025/2026 Team – Summer 2019
Our Youth Teams Mission
- Build a foundation of fundamentals on which a player can rely for the rest of their lacrosse career.
- Build cohesive teams that enjoy playing and traveling together.
- Fun, faced paced practices with very little down time.
- Quality coaching.
- Solid communication from the organization to the customer with regards to scheduling, changes, etc.
- Three tournaments
- Custom uniform, socks, dry fit shirt
- 20+ outdoor practice sessions
- Annual sleep over camp at Cal Lutheran University
- Annual day camp at Dos Vientos Community Park
Important Dates (Class of 2025/2026)
- May 18 (Saturday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- May 20 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- May 23 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Del Prado Park
- May 28 (Tuesday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- May 30 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Del Prado Park
- Jun 1 (Saturday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- Jun 3 (Monday) – Team Practice, Peppertree Park
- Jun 6 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Del Prado Park
- Jun 8 – 9 (Saturday/Sunday) – SoCal Summer Kickoff, Irvine, CA
- Jun 13 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Del Prado Park
- ***TBD*** Jun 15-16 – America’s Finest Rivalry, Del Mar, CA
- Jun 17 – 20 (Mon-Thurs) – Instructional Sleep Over Camp at CLU
- June 22-23 (Sat-Sun) – Lake Tahoe Summit Classic
- July 8-12 (Mon-Fri) – Instructional Camp at Dos Vientos
- July 13-14 – Legends Meltdown, Moorpark, CA
Liz Booen – Girls Director
A California native, Liz (Mejia) Booen, began her lacrosse career at Mt. Carmel High School in San Diego CA during their inaugural season. After HS she went on to play attack for Cal Poly San Luis Obispo collegiate club (Division 1, Women’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association). As a three-year starter at Cal Poly, she was integral during their four-straight U.S. Lacrosse WDIA National Championships 2001-04. After college, she began her coaching career serving as a graduate assistant at her alma mater (04-05) then went on to Head Coach UC San Diego Women’s team from (05-06, record 7-7). After that season she took a hiatus from coaching to focus on career and family, and now welcomes the opportunity to grow the sport of lacrosse in Ventura County.
- 2003 Western Women’s Lacrosse League 2nd Team
- 2004 Western Women’s Lacrosse League 1st Team
- 2004 USL – WDIA All American 1st Team
- 2004 USL – WDIA All Tournament Team
Megan Campos – Girls Part Time Assistant