Silverfin Boys Class of 2025/2026/2027/2028 Teams – Summer 2020
Spots on winter teams are still available on a limited basis for players grades 4th – 7th. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Youth Teams Mission
- Build a foundation of fundamentals on which a player can rely for the rest of their lacrosse career.
- Build cohesive teams that enjoy playing and traveling together.
- Run fun, faced paced practices with very little down time.
- Provide quality coaching.
- Communicate effectively with both players and parents.
- Multiple tournaments
- Custom uniform and helmet
- 20+ outdoor practice sessions
- Continuity from spring DCLL season into summer club NEW!
- $1850 includes uniform, three tournaments, multiple practices, two team camps
- All players must purchase a team helmet. The Cascade “S” helmet is $240 and includes team stickers.
Important Dates (Class of 2025/2026/2027/2028)
- TRYOUTS – TBD
- May 26 (Tuesday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- May 28 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 1 (Monday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 4 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 6-7 (Sat-Sun) – Buku SoCal Summer Kickoff, Irvine, CA
- Jun 10 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 15-18 (Monday – Thursday) – CLU Sleep Over Camp, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Jun 20-21 (Saturday-Sunday) – Lax.com Invitational, Irvine, CA
- July 6-9 (Monday – Thursday) – Dos Vientos Team Camp, Newbury Park, CA
- Jun 11-12 (Sat-Sun) – Adrenaline’s Western Shootout, Colorado Springs, CO
Patrick Smith – Head Coach
Patrick Smith is a native of Garden City, New York which has one of the richest lacrosse traditions in the country. While there he won a New York State Class “B” championship his senior year. He then attended the United States Naval Academy where he played both varsity and club lacrosse, graduating in 1998. After graduation he went on to become a Naval Aviator and flew combat missions as a mission commander in Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi freedom. After leaving active duty for a position as a pilot at a major airline he founded Silverfin Lacrosse in 2007. He has coached more teams than he can remember and has been instrumental to the growth of quality lacrosse in northern Los Angeles and Southern California.
WHAT IS THE REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY?
Refunds will be granted minus a $75 administrative fee up until two weeks prior to the start of a camp, clinic, or club team. Inside of two weeks no refunds will be granted. Silverfin Lacrosse reserves the right to send home any participant whose behavior is deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive to other campers, staff, school personnel, or guests any time during camp. Fighting will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
No refunds will be granted after the start of a clinic, club team, or camp. No refunds will be issued due to injuries of any kind that may prevent a player from participating in a camp or club team. Refunds will not be issued to players that are expelled, did not show up, or leave an event by their own decision to do so.