Silverfin Boys Elite Teams – Overview
Started in the summer of 2009, Silverfin’s boys club lacrosse teams have competed with the best competition in Southern California and beyond and have elevated numerous players to the highest levels of college lacrosse. We pride ourselves on organization, communication, responsible coaching, and fun. Agoura Hills lacrosse, Westlake Village lacrosse, Simi Valley lacrosse, Newbury Park lacrosse, Tribe Lacrosse, Ronin Lacrosse.
Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Team Pages
Elite Teams Notable Accomplishments
- Sin City Showdown Champions 5th/6th Division Winter 2019 NEW!
- Buku Events SoCal Summer Kickoff U11 Champions Summer 2019 NEW!
- Sin City Showdown Champions 5th/6th Division Winter 2018
- Legends Meltdown Champions U11 Summer 2018
- Adrenaline Del Mar Tournament Champions
- Sandstorm Tournament Champions
- California Lacrosse Classic Champions
- Pacific Lacrosse Festival Champions
- All West Showcase Champions
- Ultimate Performance Lacrosse – 6-0 record
- Tribz Lacrosse U11 Champions – Summer 2016
- Santa Barbara Showdown Champions – Fall 2016
- Adrenaline OC Fall Brawl Champions – Fall 2016
WHAT IS THE REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY?
Refunds will be granted minus a $75 administrative fee up until two weeks prior to the start of a camp, clinic, or club team. Inside of two weeks no refunds will be granted. Silverfin Lacrosse reserves the right to send home any participant whose behavior is deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive to other campers, staff, school personnel, or guests any time during camp. Fighting will not be tolerated and is grounds for ejection.
No refunds will be granted after the start of a clinic, club lacrosse teams, or camp. No refunds will be issued due to injuries of any kind that may prevent a player from participating in a camp or club team. Refunds will not be issued to players that are expelled, did not show up, or leave an event by their own decision to do so.