Silverfin Boys Club Lacrosse Teams – Summer 2020
Classes of 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028
Our Boys Club Lacrosse Teams Mission
- Our goal is to build a foundation of fundamentals on which a lacrosse player can rely for the rest of their club lacrosse career.
- We build cohesive teams that enjoy playing and traveling together.
- Silverfin’s staff runs fun, faced paced lacrosse practices with very little down time.
- We communicate effectively with both players and parents.
- Our boys club lacrosse teams feature multiple tournaments (Adrenaline Lacrosse, Buku Lacrosse, West Coast Starz)
- Players receive a custom uniform and Cascade lacrosse helmet
- In addition, teams feature 20+ outdoor practice sessions.
- Our teams feature eligibility for selection to West Coast Starz national teams.
- $1850 includes uniform, three tournaments, multiple practices, two team camps
- All players must purchase a team helmet. The Cascade “S” helmet is $250 and includes team stickers.
Important Dates (Class of 2025/2026/2027/2028/2029)
- TRYOUTS – TBD
- May 26 (Tuesday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- May 28 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 1 (Monday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 4 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 6-7 (Sat-Sun) – Buku SoCal Summer Kickoff, Irvine, CA
- Jun 10 (Thursday) – Team Practice, Pepper Tree Park
- Jun 15-18 (Monday – Thursday) – CLU Sleep Over Camp, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Jun 20-21 (Saturday-Sunday) – Lax.com Invitational, Irvine, CA
- July 6-9 (Monday – Thursday) – Dos Vientos Team Camp, Newbury Park, CA
- Jun 11-12 (Sat-Sun) – Adrenaline’s Western Shootout, Colorado Springs, CO
Patrick Smith – Head Coach
Patrick Smith is a native of Garden City, New York which has one of the richest lacrosse traditions in the country. While there he won a New York State Class “B” championship his senior year. After that, he attended the United States Naval Academy where he played both varsity and club lacrosse and graduated in 1998. After graduation he went on to become a Naval Aviator and flew combat missions as a mission commander in Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi freedom. In 2007 he left active duty for a position as a pilot at a major airline. That year Silverfin Lacrosse was founded. He has coached more teams than he can remember and has been instrumental to the growth of quality lacrosse in northern Los Angeles and Southern California.
WHAT IS THE REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY?
Refunds will be granted minus a $75 administrative fee up until two weeks prior to the start of a lacrosse camp, lacrosse clinic, or club lacrosse team. Inside of two weeks no refunds will be granted. Silverfin Lacrosse reserves the right to send home any participant whose behavior is deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive to other campers, staff, school personnel, or guests any time during camp. In conclusion, fighting and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and are grounds for ejection.
No refunds will be granted after the start of a clinic, club team, or camp. No refunds will be issued due to injuries of any kind that may prevent a player from participating in a camp or club team. Refunds will not be issued to players that are expelled, did not show up, or leave an event by their own decision to do so.